The pages of the site
- RHSF launches the Explorer, an interactive platform to raise awareness of child and forced labour risks
- Responsible Investment Webinar: Encouraging Prevention Policies with Impact
- L’Arcidiocesi di Rossano-Cariati in azione per il progetto “Dietro il codice a barre… Libera lo schiavo!
- Forced labour: this slavery that doesn’t say its name
- Situation of migrant workers in Qatar: the imperative of fair recruitment
- Great forgotten people of the Covid-19 crisis: migrant workers
- RHSF interviewed by Éditions Législatives
- Preventing Child Labour on plantations in Panama
- A Chinese company facing the Covid-19 crisis: “the responsible HR project carried by RHSF has played a positive role”
- RHSF and the Quai d’Orsay act together against child and forced labour
- Combating child labour in the subcontracting chain: ECOVADIS commits itself alongside RHSF
- A new film festival on African agriculture as key to ethical consumer decisions
- RHSF Bronze Medalist at the Trophy for purchasing !
- The NGO Human Resources Without Borders (RHSF) wins the bronze medal in the “Innovation for Business” category at the 10th edition of the 2016 Trophy for purchasing.
- Seminar “Work and Ecological Transition”.
- The NGO Human Resources Without Borders is producing the short film: “All responsible with the Social and Solidarity Economy” to raise awareness of the Social and Solidarity Economy among the general public and companies!
- “Sustain, Now Is The Time” responsible purchasing
- RHSF presented its actions at the 2014 International Forum on Social Auditing in Beijing
- RHSF at the CSR Trial
- Opening of the exhibition at the UN
- TBS and RHSF Conference
- Web conference on new inter-territorial solidarities
- Participation of RHSF in the roundtable on new inter-territorial solidarities – Presentation of solutions for the Cop21 of Toulouse actors
- Cop 21 at the Grand Palais: round table open to all organised by RHSF “climate change, migration, forced labour”.