The pages of the site
- Supply chain: a human rights risk awareness tool (RHSF)
- Davuluri Venkateswarlu: the battle of a lifetime
- RHSF Lab 8.7: field solutions to prevent forced and child labour
- New European project: integrating migrants into the labour market
- NGOs create a film festival against child labour
- Promotion of the Social and Solidarity-based Economy
- RHSF launches the Explorer, an interactive platform to raise awareness of child and forced labour risks
- Responsible Investment Webinar: Encouraging Prevention Policies with Impact
- L’Arcidiocesi di Rossano-Cariati in azione per il progetto “Dietro il codice a barre… Libera lo schiavo!
- Forced labour: this slavery that doesn’t say its name
- Situation of migrant workers in Qatar: the imperative of fair recruitment
- Great forgotten people of the Covid-19 crisis: migrant workers
- Supply-chain: social audits caught in the compliance trap?
- RHSF auditioned by the Senate’s Delegation to Companies
- Martine Combemale : “Restoring pride to children”
- RHSF Bronze Medalist at the Trophy for purchasing !
- The NGO Human Resources Without Borders (RHSF) wins the bronze medal in the “Innovation for Business” category at the 10th edition of the 2016 Trophy for purchasing.
- Seminar “Work and Ecological Transition”.
- The NGO Human Resources Without Borders is producing the short film: “All responsible with the Social and Solidarity Economy” to raise awareness of the Social and Solidarity Economy among the general public and companies!
- “Sustain, Now Is The Time” responsible purchasing
- RHSF presented its actions at the 2014 International Forum on Social Auditing in Beijing
- RHSF at the CSR Trial
- Opening of the exhibition at the UN
- TBS and RHSF Conference