The pages of the site
- Preventing Child Labour on plantations in Panama
- A Chinese company facing the Covid-19 crisis: “the responsible HR project carried by RHSF has played a positive role”
- RHSF and the Quai d’Orsay act together against child and forced labour
- Combating child labour in the subcontracting chain: ECOVADIS commits itself alongside RHSF
- A new film festival on African agriculture as key to ethical consumer decisions
- Sabir Festival: meetings on migrants, forced labour and agriculture
- Film-debate “Far from the shop windows, the real fashion-victims”
- Le Magazine de la Santé: Child labour: also in France
- What appropriation of the Sustainable Development Objectives by French non-state actors?
- Discover the report “Appropriation of SDOs by the French stakeholders” of Committee 21!
- Regional meeting for the FOOD Festival in Occitania!
- “To identify human rights risks, there are no magic recipes” (Total at the Convergences forum)
- Seminar “Work and Ecological Transition”.
- The NGO Human Resources Without Borders is producing the short film: “All responsible with the Social and Solidarity Economy” to raise awareness of the Social and Solidarity Economy among the general public and companies!
- “Sustain, Now Is The Time” responsible purchasing
- RHSF presented its actions at the 2014 International Forum on Social Auditing in Beijing
- RHSF at the CSR Trial
- Opening of the exhibition at the UN
- TBS and RHSF Conference
- Web conference on new inter-territorial solidarities
- Participation of RHSF in the roundtable on new inter-territorial solidarities – Presentation of solutions for the Cop21 of Toulouse actors
- Cop 21 at the Grand Palais: round table open to all organised by RHSF “climate change, migration, forced labour”.
- Conference “Global Mobilization against Forced Labor”. On this occasion, Human Resources Without Borders (RHSF) will present its exhibition “Behind the barcode” at the Senate
- Unesco: RHSF participates in meetings dedicated to young people on human rights issues.