Work with us
Would you like to contribute to our actions as a volunteer member? You can join here and contact us to create your missions together.
Current offer: civic service as of January 2021
Raising awareness of child labour and forced labour among the general public
- Communication to the general public: updating of the website and animation of social networks (in French, English desired);
- Bimonthly press review on our issues (in French, English preferred);
- Assistance in organising events for the general public and participation in forums and trade fairs for the general public;
- Working with schools: running workshops, putting you in touch with teachers or other professionals from the reception structure, updating teaching materials;
- Helping to lead a group of associations working for socially responsible consumption.
Interests for the volunteer:
- Discover an NGO structure,
- develop its skills in project management and human rights, particularly on the issues of forced and child labour,
- Gaining confidence in front of an audience and being able to express oneself.
To be filled from January 2021 (6-8 months, 4 days/week from Monday to Thursday)
If you are interested, please send us a CV together with a covering letter.