Our publications on outsourcing
RHSF took part of the redaction of several reference books (mostly in French). RHSF is a professional international organisation operating in the field of Human Rights at work, namely on issues relating to child labour and forced labour as well as Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) in the supply chain. Some of its reports are available below.
- "Que sais-je?", Audit Social, Martine Combemale, Director of RHSF and Jacques Igalens, University Professor
- Tous différents, "la chaine de sous-traitance et la diversité" chapter 20, Director of RHSF and Jacques Igalens, University Professor
- Encyclopédie des diversités, chapter 11 "Intégrer les enjeux de la diversité dans les politiques d'achat responsable", Martine Combemale, Director of RHSF and Laurence Mehaignerie, Director of Citizen Capital
- Encyclopédie de l'audit social et de la responsabilité sociétale – under the leadership of Jean-Marie Peretti - Hui Chen, Project Manager RHSF in China Martine Combemale, Director RHSF
- "Management models for CSR", Martine Combemale, Director of RHSF and Jacques Igalens, University Professor